Job Location: Pune
As a Demandware, you will translate client requirements into technical designs, design schemas, implement Demandware extensions, design and create product catalog hierarchy and integrate with content management systems and search engines, unlocking the business value of Demandware. You will independently drive design decisions to insure the necessary health of the overall solution and will lead the technical team of Demandware developers. You will teach, mentor and share knowledge, improve processes and develop systematic solutions to problem patterns.
- Overall experience of 4 to 5 years with 2 years of ecommerce experience working with one or more commerce packages.
- 2 Years of Demandware experience in the last 3 years.
- Develop Digital Consumer experiences based on a foundation of Demandware.
- Lead the development team of Demandware developers
- Design and Develop awesome features such as faceted navigation, customer account, shopping cart, product search, order management, promotions, social ecommerce etc.
- Diagnose and solve technical problems related to e-commerce and Demandware implementation.
- Interact with clients to create end-to-end specifications for ecommerce solutions and articulate business need in terms of DW Business Manager Configuration.
- Provide inputs and direction to associates on the team for design and implementation.
- Collaborate with your architect to define implementation processes and quality gates and standards Provide guidance, troubleshoot and answer questions related to DW template development.
- Write application code that exceeds the defined quality standards.
- Lead the development of reference and resource materials for this competency.
- Mastery of ecommerce implementation specifically on Demandware platform, MVC Pattern, Eclipse and ANT.
- Good understanding of object oriented programming, relational databases.
- Deep understanding of the deployment considerations specific to SaaS based cloud server.
- Understanding of all Administrative options/tasks/interfaces available in Business Manager.
- Knowledge of the concepts of price and inventory, and had worked with external vendors to set up feeds and processes for these on projects.
- Experience in design and development of third party (backend) integration.
- Individual should be able to work on at least 2 third party backend integrations like Address/shipping/tax validation, Payment authorization, CRM, OMS without help.
- Expert of Site Genesis DOM structure, jQuery event handling and frontend third party integrations.
- Demonstrated consistent excellence in applying this competency across multiple projects and/or organizations.
- Business Knowledge: Domain experience would be a plus
- Personal Attributes:
- Strong and innovative approach to problem solving and finding solutions
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal, formal and informal)
- Flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership of problem resolution
- Ability to multi-task under pressure and work independently with minimal supervision. e. Ability to prioritize when under pressure
- DOM structure
- Page rendering
- HTML5, CSS3
- How web/www/http works? (Already saw this missing in some cases, one should know this if going to create solution design).
- ecommerce experience
- Challenging job in premium professional environment, using modern practices and technologies
- The chance to progress with highly motivated, young and skilled co-workers
- A friendly and non-conflict working environment with fun and quality recreation time