eCommera provides global retailers with a single source for expertise,
technology and operational support. We have a proven track record for
delivering, managing and innovating multi-channel commerce platforms for
major international brands and retailers including Clarins, Speedo,
Asda Direct, House of Fraser and many more. Our world-class team has
delivered sites for over 25 brands with more than 170 sites across 34
As part of a global expansion strategy, the company has set up a key
Sofia engineering team of Software Architects, Software Development and
QA Engineers and Technical Support Specialists. In order to support our
company strategy, we are currently looking for talented people for the
SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER
• Participates in the entire software development cycle - requirements
analysis, design and development, unit testing and documentation
• Takes ownership for the delivery of complex application features and
resolves key technical issues related to the assigned project
• Responsible for the overall quality of the product and the long-term code re-usability and stability
• Provides technical guidance and suggests improvements to the existing code-base;
• Actively participating in all phases of the development cycle and the work process discussions in a Scrum/Agile working environment.
enhanced by learning and development program, regular performance
assessment in a fast growing organization
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
If interested, please send a recent CV or use the online application button.