eCommera provides global retailers with a single source for expertise, technology and operational support. We have a proven track record for delivering, managing and innovating multi-channel commerce platforms for major international brands and retailers including Clarins, Speedo, Asda Direct, House of Fraser and many more. Our world-class team has delivered sites for over 25 brands with more than 170 sites across 34 markets.
As part of a global expansion strategy, the company has set up a key Sofia engineering team of Software Development and QA Engineers and Technical Support Specialists. In order to support our company strategy, we are currently looking for talented people for the role of:
- Works with ICT and business areas professionals from customers to understand the business requirements, supports functional and non-functional requirements definition and provides technical solution that will satisfy client’s business requirements.
- Plans and sets a technical direction considering performance, security, scalability and development practices.
- Provides strong technical influence on system architecture;
- Undertakes technical architecture reviews and discussions;
- Leads initiatives related to optimizations in various areas (processes, tools, approaches);
- Provides in depth technical analysis with improvement suggestions and best practice on challenging issues.
- Provide in depth knowledge of one or more e-commerce platforms and products
- Actively participates in workshops with ICT and business personnel.
- Stay up to date with best practices and innovation initiatives in the e-Commerce / multichannel environment
- Work in Agile development set up, contributes to the backlog.
- Fully understand the capabilities and limitations of the one or more e-commerce platforms
- Communicate conceptual ideas.
- Drives technical innovations and knowledge sharing.
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in commercial software projects of which at least past 2 years shall be as Technical Architect or Technical Lead with strong involvement in client interaction.
- Hands-on software development experience, knowledge of the entire software development lifecycle. Thorough understanding of software engineering practices and methodologies.
- Hands-on experience or knowledge of agile development methodology is highly beneficial
- Highly developed problem solving skills, tenacity, drive, proactive, creativity, sound planning and organizational abilities, strong improvement focus, ability to work in a fast-evolving and fast paced environment.
- Very good verbal and written English
- Excellent communication skills
- Achievement orientation, creative thinking and enthusiasm
- Open-minded self-starter, with the ability to pick up things quickly
- Very good presentation and organizational skills
- University degree in computer science, comparable education or job experience
- The right candidate will have also:
- Experience with JEE related technologies.
- Experience with web services (SOAP, REST)
- Experience with RDBMS (Oracle or MS SQL Server) & SQL
- Candidates shall be able to produce:
- High Level Solution Design
- Detailed Technical Design
- Integration Interface Design
- Broad and deep experience in large, complex, multi domain, multisite e-Commerce / multichannel projects.
- Knowledge of Demandware, Hybris, ATG or Websphere Commerce.
- Knowledge of ESB products.
• Challenging job in premium professional environment, using modern practices and technologies
• Individual career path - technical career growth, enhanced by learning and development program, regular performance assessment in a fast growing organization
• Attractive compensation package with social benefits - competitive salary, flexible bonus scheme, company sponsored activities
• 25 days paid vacation and work-life balance
• Car-parking place and a flexible benefits package, based on your individual preferences
• The chance to progress with highly motivated, young and skilled co-workers
• Opportunity to stay current with technologies and advancements in the field with a renowned brand in the e-commerce industry
• A friendly and non-conflict working environment with fun and quality recreation time
If you are interested in this role and would consider a permanent move to Sofia, we provide relocation assistance at the amount of half monthly net salary.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
If interested, please send a recent CV or use the online application button.